Agility Physiotherapy & Sports Injury is owned and operated by Erin Tighe, a licensed physiotherapist. Erin brings over 15 years of experience in variety of clinical models to the Agility team including eight years working with the Canadian Forces. In addition to a Bachelor of Science from the University of Ottawa and a Bachelor of Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto, she holds a variety of post-graduate courses and qualifications including:
-Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN);
- Active Release Technique (ART);
- Level II Functional Movement Screening (FMS);
- Level II Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA);
- New Trends in the Prevention of Running Injuries;
- All the McKenzie Diagnosis and Treatment Courses (MDT); and
- Level III Manual Therapy through the Orthopaedic Division Syllabus of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA);
Erin’s time working with the Canadian Forces gave her a wealth of treatment experience seldom found in the private sector. The combination of her advanced clinical skills and unique experience benefit her patients by accelerating recovery and shortening their return to full function.
When she is not working or caring for her four children, Erin is a runner, doing a couple of races each year. She is originally from the Toronto and Ottawa areas.